The Holtom Family

The Holtom Family

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Boy and Football

I was very hesitant as a mom, to let my son play football, and required a little more, like making his dad go to football with him, so I can be assured that he will be looked out for, not tromped to much, or sit out the whole game, I know it'a lot to ask, but it turned out to be the best thing ever!  Marshall ended up coaching, and spends 2-3 hours a night with his son and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It's built up his strength, his courage, his self-confidence and above all, as any boy, loves spending that much time with his dad.  Don't forget, the dad gets a few perks too, he gets a great bond with the boy, but a great team friendship, and excellent coaches to work with as well.  He's met so many great people working with this bunch of other coaches, volunteers and players.  Go Sandcreek Football!!!

No comments: