The Holtom Family

The Holtom Family

Friday, September 23, 2011

Quilting Mamas

SO Many things to catch up on.  I have honestly not made the time to keep up the way I want to.  It's so nice to have a few minutes to catch up on people's blogs, enjoy the pics, and the things that they've been up to.  I love seeing the cute kids pics of them having adventures, and growing up!  Here are a few of the fun things that we were able to do this summer, and hopefully I'll get caught up to fall ya'll.




For Starters... we attended an awesome quilt show with our Grandma Anne.  It was really good, there were so many quilts, projects, some super talented peeps we have here in I.F.  Here are the girls using shaving cream and designing quilt squares using fabric paints.  Super fun and squishy!












Sweet little Abbie
who loved the froggie quilt!
These are super cute "Ornaments" that someone has cleverly made sweet treats to hang on your tree!  My girls loved these!!



No comments: